Partner | Employing Broker
He loves Pit Bulls and kids; he has two of each. He is madly in love with his wife of nearly 20 years and will proudly tell you that he cannot do what he does without her love and support. He loves clean, simple design and hand-made, local things. Along the way, he’s learned that the things that motivate him the most are the things that add “soul” to his life – giving back, supporting charities and causes that align with his values, getting out into nature, and spending time with friends and family.
Stan has spent the majority of his 20-year career in real estate selling unique properties:
- Environmentally-friendly homes for a small local builder
- Residential and live/work properties in infill communities like Lowry and Stapleton,
- Traditional Neighborhood Design communities like Bradburn Village
- Hotel-branded condominiums like the Four Seasons Private Residences Denver, and the Ritz Carlton Residences at Bachelor Gulch,
- And the country’s most expensive fractional ownership at the Club at Solaris.
Stan has learned from each one of these experiences is that understanding consumer behavior is every bit as important as knowing what makes each home unique and special. Unless you understand both, you’re operating on hope, which is a terrible strategy!